It’s that time a year again. The Home Show!
Have you heard about the home show this year? Well if you haven’t, it’s one of the top premier home shows in the United States. It features the best that the Arizona market has to offer for home building, remodeling, interior design, and landscaping. It’s going to be a three-day event at the Arizona State Fairgrounds which is located in Phoenix, AZ. The event starts Friday, January 12th, 2018 and goes until Sunday, January 14th, 2018. Over 350 exhibitors are going to be there including Retro Pro Kitchen and Bath. So if you aren’t planning on attending I would recommend re-thinking your decision and take the family for a fun day at the Home Show!
Steps to get the best out of the Home Show:
- Make a list of specific goals-Such as checking the latest designs or technology that pertains to your project.
- Know where you are going-Get a list of exhibitors prior to the show and spend time learning about their company to see if it’s a good fit for you and your project. Then identify which ones that are worth your time visiting the show… you can’t visit every booth and it is a waste of time if you aren’t prepared.
- Make a list of questions and write down the details of the project-Take a notepad and pen to write any notes to look back on later.
- Don’t load yourself down-Let the exhibitors send you information via email. Collecting information can be good but usually it just gets tossed and in addition, if the exhibitor doesn’t follow up in a timely fashion, it will provide you with an insight as to how they may handle the rest of their business activities.
- Take a break-Your legs and mind can become overwhelmed after a couple of hours. Participate in one or more educational sessions to help with preparation.
- Take full advantage of the experience-Trade shows are hard work, but they can also be a lot of fun and provide a great opportunity to meet and greet with key industry businesses.
- Take advantage-Of any show specials because they can often be great deals.
Take a look at some of our before and after photos! Be sure to stop by our booth and check us out! We will see you at the home show!
Follow us on Facebook